Thursday, June 11, 2009

UPDaTe oF ouR FaMiLY

So, the last week has been kind of crazy. We have been down in Ogden with Cheyenne. Jen and Chace are in Richfield with thier aunt Lilly. I will miss them so much. They will be gone for 3 weeks. I know that they are having a blast and that they will be home soon but it is so crazy not to have the kids be home. Its just Wayne DJ and I at night and it is kind of strange. Hopefully Cheyenne gets moved a little closer to us. This driving is hard on us and I know it is hard on her not to see us everyday as it is for us not to see her. I just hope that things get better from this point on. today Wayne and I took Deedlebug, as he refersto himself, to the Vernal rec center. We went swimming and the boys went rock climbing. We had a great time but it was kind of bittersweet. I loved spending the time alone with DJ but am really missing the other kids. Well just a little update since I havent blogged lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment


MaNTi uTaH TeMPLe

JuST uS